On Load Changeover Switches
On Load Changeover Switches
||On Load Changeover Switch
||Ceramic, Fiberglass, Frp, Glass, Plastic, Porcelain
||Electric Equipments, Industrial Use
||0-25Mpa, 100-125Mpa, 125-150Mpa, 150-175Mpa, 175-200Mpa, 25-50Mpa
||Easy To Install, Electrical Porcelain, Four Times Stronger, Proper Working, Sturdy Construction, Superior Finish
||High Temperature, Low Temperature, Medium Temperature
||Double Phase, Single Phase, Triple Phase
Made using premium material, the On Load Changeover Switches, which we offer, is manufactured under the guidance of Quality Experts. We are amidst the dependable Manufacturers and Exporters of the On Load Changeover Switches from Delhi. We provide these On Load Changeover Switches at economical rates.
They Operate as changeover, giving three stable position (I, 0 & II) and help in Change over from one supply source to another.
The ideal conception in Quick Cubic Change over Switches incorporate the following Advantages :
- Three stable position (I, O &II) and possible changeover from one to the other while functioning.
- Circuits I and II open (Neutral Position)
- Circuit close and circuit II open (Transformer supply "On"and generator supply "Off")
- Circuit I open and circuit II close generator supply "On"and transformer supply "Off"
- Safely of division : Clearly apparent operation.
- High thermal and dynamic strength to withstand rated fused short circuit current level 80 KA rms.
- Is a switching control of two independent circuits (Circuit closing / CircuitII opening and vice versa).
- Is rated for AC23 A utilization category
Changeover Switches are manufactured from Surdhi moulded case on load changeover switches with single handel arrangement. The switch frames are side by side for 63A-630A. The whole range is manually operated.
- IS 13947 - Parts 3
- IEC 947 - 3, IEC 664
Auxiliary Contact : The Auxiliary contacts are of "CO" type, they provide positions signalization or pre-break control.
- The Surdhi Quick Cubi... changeover switches are especially designed for control and disconnection of all kinds of circuits distribution feeders/motors loads.
- By mean of manual operation, changeover performs circuit switching and are mainly used as a switching / control of two independent circuit (Circuit closing / circuit II opening and vice versa).
- Compact size, Quick made & Quick Break mechanism.
- High electrical & mechanical life.
- Enclosed housing to avoid dust ingress.
- Load and Line reversibility."
- Provision of Phase separators, add-on auxiliary-switch.
- Door Interlock and padlock facility.
- Silver Plated Current carirying Parts.
- Bolt Holders installed on terminals for Easy Cables / Bus Part Termination.
- Flexibility for termination of supply.
- Compaq standardized size Range 63A- 630A as compared to leading indigenous makes. So, it saves panel space of cost.
Looking for "On Load Changeover Switches" ?